What is yoni massage? Instruction on yoni massage by the textbook
Yoni massage or yoni massage is a form of tantra massage that mainly focuses on women’s private areas. Yoni massage also has the same purpose as lingam massage – a massage method that focuses on the male genital organs, helping the person being massaged to better understand the body, awaken deep emotions, and improve the ability to have sex…
Yoni in ancient Sanskrit refers to female genitalia, it is also translated as “mystical cave” as a way of honoring parts of the human body. Yoni massage is understood in an abstract sense as a massage method to help women relax, which improves mood and improves female physiology. Yoni massage in the process of performing requires the performer to be a man (husband, lover), and the person being massaged is female.
Yoni massage is a new experience to help women release their daily worries. Allow them to enjoy unprecedented intense emotions. Extremely effective for women who have never experienced “climax” in their life. In the context of modern life, many women are also immersed in work, before and after marriage, yoni massage is a great solution to enjoy life.
Yoni massage, if applied properly, can help women overcome rigid barriers and break the deadlock in sexual relations with their partners. We can understand why the performer should be a lover or husband, the element of “love”, empathy, mutual respect will help the Yoni Massage method become more effective.
The yoni massage method is very suitable for couples and lovers who want to warm up their feelings. But when it came to somewhere, it was changed again, becoming a black business model with most of the service users being ladies in the recovery phase. Although these underground waves are not encouraging, it is not for that reason to evaluate yoni massage with social evils. Many yoni massage experts confirm that: Yoni massage can help women increase the probability of fertilization, and this is even more wonderful for women who are suffering from infertility.
How to massage Yoni following textbook standards
Essential oils, candlelight, fragrance, roses… to create a romantic space for couples.
Put 1 pillow under the head, another under the back to make the woman feel comfortable.
Yoni massage can be done in bed, on a table, or anywhere where a woman feels comfortable.
- Keeping your breathing even, slow and moderate helps both of you feel the romance of the space.
- If a woman shows nervousness through rapid, shallow breathing, a man can calm her down by talking. Talk about what makes her uncomfortable, what she wants you to achieve through this massage.
- The man sits between the legs of the woman. Use aromatherapy to gently massage the shoulders, chest, legs, thighs and then move all over the body, gently touching sensitive points.
- Slowly, gentle movements help the woman feel the relaxing caresses.
- Maintaining eye contact between the two of you is a great way to boost her emotional well-being.
- Add essential oils, massage into her back, hips and extend to her “yoni” area, continue to massage her thighs and feet.
- Gently touch the “sensitive yoni” point slowly so that she feels the vibrations.
- Continue to maintain eye contact to understand her feelings and make adjustments accordingly.
- Enter her “yoni” area.
- Using your back finger and thumb gently massage her yoni area in a clockwise direction.
- Use your examining finger to break inside the “girl” if she wants to.
- Holding the middle finger with the palm facing up, slowly insert it deeper into the vagina.
- Gradually increase the tempo
- Below the pubic bone is an area of spongy tissue, which is the point. Using the outstretched finger, insert the G-spot stimulation.
- Men can increase stimulation by using the middle finger on the ring finger, thumb to massage the outer area.
- Recognize her climax through her expression or the sounds she makes. This is called (final yoni massage) only professionals can do it.
- Slowly gently release your fingers and finish the yoni massage.
Benefits of the yoni massage method
- Increases blood circulation to female reproductive organs.
- Helps the body to secrete more hormones that stimulate female sexual function and hormones that are good for brain activity.
- If women receive regular massage, it will bring many other benefits such as: Improve memory, increase blood circulation, increase libido, reduce back pain, diuretic, improve pelvic organs.
Why do some people hate, some people like yoni massage
- Yoni massage is a highly regarded physiological therapy method, a way for men to help their other half sublimate in love, and at the same time refresh their married life.
- However, somewhere, yoni massage has become a dim-lit service, promoting depraved acts aimed at serving ladies and becoming an unorthodox livelihood.
- Some ads not only provide services but also offer yoni massage classes. There are also no statistics on the number of people participating, nor is the real purpose of renewing married life, or to practice a side business. That is why this type of massage is still controversial between being a form of therapy or a moral decadence.
It can be said that yoni massage does not have a bad start, it is a treatment method that gives women respect, honor, harmony, and love in both body and soul. If people don’t let it change, yoni massage is a therapeutic method – improving female physiology should be encouraged to keep the fire in married life.